Sr. Manager Legal Compliance - RBI statutory
Sr. Manager Legal Recovery
- Leading team ofMore 10 Retainer Lawyers at Regional Level
- Coordinate, Correspond with Retainer Advocates and panel advocates in Pune Region for handling all types of legal cases filed by company and filed against company and facilitating legal support.
- Coordinating withArbitrators with respect to Arbitration matters.
- Conducting Lokadalat, for high overdue amount and Pre-Litigation Cases & Conciliation Camp.
- Investigation of every document fraud case, initiating necessary action and manage recovery of the cases and bringthe same to logical conclusion.
- Registering Complaints, procuring F.I.R, & Execution of Warrants.
- Handling consumer cases before various Districts forums State.
- Handling cases of District courts, High Courts, Labour courts, Civil Court, & Criminal court,Maintain MIS &Track Status.
- Conducting audits, taking review of cases and comply the audit compliance.
- Effective communicator with exceptional relationship management skills at maintaining cordial relations with legal counsels & external agencies.
- DraftingLegal Opinion, Reply Notices, Written Statements, Counters, affidavit, Petitions, Agreements, Private Complaints and similar Legal documents.
- Responsible for handling, negotiation with the borrower for settling the disputes.
- Handled litigations by engaging and briefing counsels, preparation of pleadings, adducing evidence in the courts and management of court affairs.
- Handled high value fraud cases, defaulters, unsolvable Contracts and Recovery of Loss on Sale Contracts through negotiation.
- Ensure all criminal cases filed against the company's fraud employees and should defend appropriately.
- Filed R.O.P for recovery of goods seized by police in due process of investigation
- Handled Sec.138 cases of NI Act, and Procuring Summons and Warrants and effective execution of the same.
- Filed and Handled Arbitration Proceeding under Arbitration Act 1996 and obtained Awards
- FiledSec. 17 cases for attachment of Vehicles Under Arbitrationand Conciliation Act 1996
- Handling Execution of Awards obtained in ArbitrationU/S 36 and procuring Notices and Warrants and effective execution of the same.
- Laisoning with police officers in connection with company matters
Salary: INR 9,00,000 - 19,00,000 PA.
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Legal, Regulatory, Intellectual Property
Desired Candidate Profile
Contact Company:Quotient Consultancy