Agency Partner Channel ( FMCG) - NAGPUR / PUNE
NAGPUR PUNE LOCATION
Urgent Opening Please share resume asap.
Contact Person : Divya firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Challenges for the role
Recruitment & retention of quality Agency Partners & Advisors is a key challenge owing to competition and given that it may not be the sole source of income the motivation to become Agency Partners & Advisor is very low.
Dependency on support functions for the issuance of policies & delivery of policies can impact client relationships.
Fluctuations in the market, compliance & very frequent change in IRDA guidelines is a key challenge since it can impact sales directly.
Increasing competition in the markets.
1. Draw up a monthly plan of Agency Partners & Advisor targets
2. Break down the plan according to the potential of the insurance advisors mapped to his/her respective Agency Partners.
3. Keep the Agency Partners & Advisors motivated and on the job
4. Keep daily contacts with the Agency Partners & drive them to maintain contacts with advisors.
5. Help sort out any operations & support related problems faced by Agency Partners & Advisors.
1. Accompany the Agency Partners on joint calls.
2. Support Agency Partners & Advisors in designing the solutions and advise customers.
3. Making sure that the advisor is undergoing training & learning on the job.
4. Identify and motivate advisors for higher income
5. Monitor, review & guide their performance periodically in order to ensure retention, adhere to productivity bench marks of advisors
6. Ensure participation of advisors in training and other developmental interventions
7. Have business related issues solved at branch level through Area Manager or Territory Manager.
Salary: INR 4,50,000 - 6,50,000 P.A.
Industry:FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Retail Sales
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Contact Company:Quotient Consultancy