Responsible for the support and maintenance of Trading, back office and other related IT
Second line support and maintenance of the IT applications and supervising role on supported
application area. Second line maintenance and support means highest escalation level on
trouble shooting responsibility, deepest system knowledge and specialization on platforms and
services than in first line maintenance.
The activities include end user and daily maintenance support, application maintenance,
vendor management, furthermore participation in developments handover on the operations
part. Maintains direct vendor contact regarding third line maintenance support issues and issue
tracking. Sets up systems and application monitoring tools for the first line maintenance service
and trouble shooting.
1. Deploying and supporting applications on UAT and production environment
2. Able to solve applications related incidents/ issues.
3. Liaising with other other groups/ team and vendors to solve incidents/ issues
4. Able to analyse impact of incident and communicate it to affected user areas and
5. Suggest solution to solve the root cause (the problem) of the incident/ issue
6. Working together with other teams and vendors
7. Keeps track of application changes with version control and makes sure that release
management is kept
8. Report incidents towards application vendor (third line support and maintenance)
and any performance issue towards development, and tracks resolution status
9. Regularly checks performance of supported applications and areas if it keeps SLA
Salary: INR 10,00,000 - 20,00,000 PA.
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Role:Team Lead/Technical Lead
Desired Candidate Profile
Contact Company:Quotient Consultancy