Opportunities for Leading Paint Company : Senior Executive Projects & Maintenance (OMAN)
Interested please call MAHEK 022 40697707 and drop CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
SALARY and other benefits Offered
The candidate has to take care of all Engineering and allied requirements of the plant. He has to ensure smooth and safe functioning of the plant ensuring timely fulfilling all engineering requirements and regular upkeep of utilities, fire-fighting and safety related infrastructure. He has to take full charge of all Capacity expansion projects / other projects and coordinate for all Civil, Electrical & Mechanical works.
1. Functional / operational details about the role :
(e.g.: size and scale of operations, budgets, different interfaces involved, future plans /strategies for the concerned area etc.)
1. To ensure the smooth running of the Maintenance department by overall supervision and monitoring of maintenance staff
2. To take full charge of all Capacity expansion projects / other projects and coordinate for all Civil,
Electrical & Mechanical works to be carried out within set time frame and in safe manner.
3. Actively support the annual budgeting activities and long term capacity expansion related planning and execution.
4. Preventive Maintenance
a. To ensure that a preventive maintenance schedule is prepared for every machine and other
supporting equipments like forklifts, hoists, pumps etc. and followed effectively.
b. Regular up gradation of Preventive Maintenance check lists to ensure effective preventive
maintenance of machines and safety infrastructure.
c. To maintain History card for all critical equipment.
5. Breakdown Maintenance
a. To ensure that breakdown maintenance is attended at the earliest and work is completed within
minimum down time. To make necessary arrangements, coordinate with vendors as necessary to
ensure the same.
6. Spare Management -
a. To ensure that stock of all required and critical spares is maintained.
7. To actively coordinate for procurement of new machines, equipments, infrastructural modification
activities and for Civil, and Mechanical Electrical Plumbing works as and when required.
8. To ensure all safety aspects are followed as per TOP Safety norms while carrying out any maintenance
or installation work by internal as well as external people.
9. Utility Management -
a. To ensure that infrastructure related to process and domestic use water and electricity is
b. To ensure that all parameters of Effluent Treatment Plant output water are maintained within
c. To ensure smooth and safe functioning of Air Compressor, Chiller, Solvent recovery Unit, etc.
10. To ensure safety related infrastructures like Fire Hydrant & Sprinkler System, Fire Alarm System etc are
regularly maintained as per local standards and regulations.
11. To ensure proper functioning of Earthing & Lightning system in the factory
12. To provide training to operators related to machine operation, safety equipment, forklift, etc
14. To ensure timely maintenance support to all locations of the unit in Oman.
Candidate will be required to follow implement 5S & Safety norms of the company.
Candidate should be ready to work in a cross cultural environment
Should have good verbal & written communication skills
Comprehensive problem solving abilities
Role Requirements / Specifications
Qualifications The candidate should be a Degree holder in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
Previous Experience Should have 10 - 12 years of work experience in paints industry.
ï· Should be sound in written and verbal communication and should have good knowledge about engineering drawings
ï· Should be well versed with MS Office and email communication.
ï· Should have a valid passport.
Interested please revert back with updated CV ASAP
MAHEK : 40697707/ 9137263337