Leading Economic Database management company
Interested please call MAHEk 022 40697707/ 9137263337 and drop CV at email@example.com
Role: Business Executive (Sales)
Experience: 3 to 8 yrs.
- The candidate is expected to be smart, innovative and professional while building strong relationships with existing and new clients, as a result achieving business growth.
- Understand Company services and their applications thoroughly.
- Understand and deploy Company processes and standard operating processes.
- Understand all existing clients assigned to the candidate.
- Identify new users at existing clients premises.
- Identify cross-selling opportunities in existing users.
- Identify and reach out to new potential clients.
- Understand the information needs of current and new potential clients.
- Conceive applications of Company services into the operations of clients.
- Demonstrate the use of Company services.
- Articulate a clear proposition that deploys Company services for the clients benefit.
- Follow-up and close sales deals with the clients.
- Follow-up to ensure that the clients do benefit from the services.
- Ensure complete housekeeping of all records and minutes of meetings.
- Meet sales targets.
- Participate in internal meetings to discuss clients and their needs.
- Work closely with the product teams to find best solutions for clients.
- Ensure continuous learning, upgradation of skills to remain competitive.
- The job will entail travel within India.
Desired Candidate Profile
(UG - Any Graduate - Any Specialization) AND (PG- Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization) AND (Doctorate- Doctorate Not Required)
- Candidates with B2B sales experience in: rating agencies, financial markets, educational institutions and banks are preferred.
- Fluency in economic and financial terms and a general awareness of business indicators is a necessary pre-requisite.
- Knowledge finance: A good understanding of the quarterly financial statements released by listed companies and other information generally available in the public domain on listed companies.
- Knowledge of contents of Annual Reports of companies, financial statements such as profit and loss and balance sheet and ratios based on these is required.
- Fluency in English is critically important. The candidate must be able to clearly articulate and communicate in written and spoken English.
Salary: INR 5,00,000 - 10,00,000 P.A.
Industry:KPO / Research / Analytics
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Institutional Sales
Role:Institutional Sales/Business Development Manager
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Recruiter Name:MAHEK RAJPAL
Contact Company:Quotient Consultancy