Reporting To VP Engineering
CTC-10 to 20L
Job Location-Lower parel
Experience not beyond than 8yrs
About Company-Uniqueplatform-based business that leverages Brand, Services and Technology to unlock
value in the extremely large residential real estate asset class by providing world class services to
both the client side (residential real estate owner) and the customers (users of the real estate asset).
We are looking for an analytical, results-driven Back-end Developer who will work with team
members to troubleshoot and improve current back-end applications and processes. The Back-end
Developer will use his or her understanding of programming languages and tools to analyze current
codes and industry developments, formulate more efficient processes, solve problems, and create a
more seamless experience for users. You should have excellent communication, computer, and
project management skills.
To succeed as a Backend Developer, you should be focused on building a better, more efficient
program and creating a better end-user experience. You should be knowledgeable, collaborative,
1. Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas
2. Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives
and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
3. Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments
4. Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership.
5. Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn
new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
6. Taking lead on projects, as needed.
Skill and Qualifications
1. Proficient understanding of languages like Python, Java, NodeJS
2. Strong understanding of the software development cycle and programming techniques & tools.
3. Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement.
4. Excellent project and time management skills.
5. Strong problem solving and verbal and written communication skills.
6. Ability to work independently or with a group.
7. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
1. 1+ years of relevant experience
2. Bachelors degree in Engineering, Tech., Science
3. Preferably from Software Service, e-Commerce, Retail
Interested candidates can share resume at email@example.com or contact Jyoti n02240699709
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Other
Role:IT/Technical Content Developer
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Sc - Electronics, Any Specialization, Computers, B.Tech/B.E. - Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Any Specialization, Computers, Other Graduate
Contact Company:Quotient Consultancy