Interested please reply back on 022 40697707 and d rop your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
The CMS Sales RM is responsible to ensure that the Bank's Current Account book is strengthened by making Cash Management product offerings a core value proposition for the Consumer Bank customers. The consumer Bank customer segments include the Emerging Corporate Group (Small
businesses), The Business Banking Group and the Government Banking Group.
The role of the person will be to:
1. Understand client requirements in the above segments
2. Propose a suitable solution which can be templated and replicated across other clients in a similar industry
3. Provide on the ground support to the RM's of the respective segments and ensure that the solution is rolled out quickly.
4. Track for initiation of transaction volumes and ensure all the transaction volumes as originally envisaged are captured completely.
5. Ensure large scale proliferation of the solution to clients in each vertical
6. Provide training to the segments RM's and sales executives on the ground on CMS products
7. Ensure all relevant documents are collected from the customers and deficiencies if any are rectified in a time bound manner.
8. Collaborate with other segment managers to effectively offer solutions
Job Requirements & Specifications:
- Indepth understanding of all products under Cash Management Services
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment with good interpersonal skills
- Ability to deliver numbers on a month on month basis
- Prior Experience in having handled CMS Sales or Product roles in leading organisations
Required Skills & Competencies:
- CMS experience of 6-8 years.
MAHEK 022 40697707 / 9137263337