URGENT REQUIRMENT FOR A LEADING POWER PLANT
TO GET STARTED IN PUNE .
General Manager having experience in handling atleast 10 to 11 Megha Watt per Day
Industry Preferred - Power Plant / Cement / Boiler Plant / Turbine / Hydro
Candidates having relevant experience in handling the above , with the given criteria of JD given & Qualification
CTC : 30 lkhs TO 40 lkhs
Please share resume ,Contact Person : Divya
email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
The General Manager is responsible for the asset management and operational support for Pimpri Chichwad Waste to Energy Plant, Moshi Depot.
These facilities are owned by the Companies, the largest waste management company in India. As the Management representative, the General manager must ensure the proper operations and maintenance of the facilities, compliance with contracts, direct specific maintenance and overhauls, proactively monitor and enhance facility efficiency and mange financial
The Boiler burns the Segregated waste by Rankine based cycle technology and produce the electricity.
1. Bachelors/Masters in Environment or Chemical or Mechanical or Electrical Engineering equivalent combination of education and directly related experience.
2. Fifteen (10-15) years and above of related progressive technical and supervisory experience. Should have independently managed a captive/independent power plant.
3. Must have in-depth knowledge of steam turbine and electric generating equipment.
4. Greenfield project management experience.
5. Demonstration of competent management, human relation and technical skills.
6. Good working knowledge of computer systems and applications.
7. Basic understanding of necessary Environment Compliances, SWM rules 2016 and CPHEEO Manual 2016.
1. Good communication and analytical skills
2. Boiler and power house experience in an integrated Thermal power plant or Rankine based Waste to Energy Plant.
3. Fifteen (15) years and above of related progressive technical and supervisory experience.
4. Demonstration of outstanding management, human relations, and technical skills.
5. Demonstration of participation in management/supervisory training development programs.
Fifteen years of industrial Thermal energy production with minimum of Ten years Project management experience.
Demonstrated understanding of Steam Power Plant O&M plant engineering, contracts, Industrial Processes, Plant Performance and Plant Smooth functions.
Manage Customer Relationships and ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
Understanding of accounting, contract administration, procurement and other plant administration functions.
Prepare daily MIS and day to day activity report to COO/Board of Directors.
Achieve the target of enough input receiving and producing the targeted energy.
Familiarity with MSW 2016 rules, CPHEEO Manual and state and local Pollution control board that have jurisdiction over power plant operations as well as industrial EHS standards.
Ability to plan, coordinate 3rd party outsourcing plus trouble shoot and manage tasks involved in daily operations.
Ensure we are operating an efficiency facility and delivering a high-quality service.
Ability to analyze and interpret data to make sound, cost effective judgements.
Ability to negotiate contracts for sale or purchase of goods and services.
Holds responsibility for ensuring the administration of all safety, occupational health and protection programs
Salary: INR 25,00,000 - 40,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area: Top Management
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time