Leading Database Management Company : Economist
Interested please call MAHEK 022 40697707 and drop CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
II. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
1) To write macroeconomic research report, economic articles and data comments on a periodic basis. Work on sectoral research and analytical articles.
2) Identify, collect and analyze economic data for India on a periodic basis. To help in building and maintaining databases and charts on macroeconomic indicators.
3) To work on survey based economic indices. i.e. confidence index, optimism index,expectation index.
4) Conduct theme based & specific research and write comprehensive report
III. KEY REQUIREMENTS
-Educational Qualifications- MA / MSc (Economics), PhD- Economics (Optional)
-Years of Work Experience- 7-8 years of experience
-Linguistic Proficiency- English & Hindi
Primary External Interactions- Clients, Vendors
Primary Internal Interactions- Team members, Sales Associates, Regional Managers, SBULeader
Good Communication Skills, good writing skills, ability to work as a team member, TeamHandling
- Macroeconomic research, along with sectoral exposure: The candidate should have been engaged in macroeconomic analysis and research. The candidate should have academic training as a macroeconomist and should also have exposure to sectoral research.
- The candidate should have good understanding of economic basics such as Economic Growth, GDP, IIP, market dynamics, inflation, currencies, demand-supply framework etc.
- Basic knowledge of statistical technique and analysis is essential. The candidate should be able to work with large data sets of economic variables.
- Should be well versed in Word, Excel and Power Point Presentation.
- MA or PhD from a reputed university
Salary: INR 7,00,000 - 13,00,000 P.A.
Industry: KPO / Research / Analytics
Functional Area: Analytics & Business Intelligence
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time