1. Preparing overall financial budget plan for Retail Current Account by taking insights from relevant stakeholders.
2. Ensuring that the plans, rationale and acceptance are explained and obtained across Branch Banking and Channel owners. This would require close interaction with Senior Management across functions.
3. Monitor and review budgets and key business objectives on periodic frequency and identify / highlight gaps to the stake-holders for necessary action. Reporting of these business objectives to Senior Management on timely basis.
4. Simplify and communicate the budgets to the channel for more acceptance. Implementing easy calculators are suggested.
5. Always be on top of business, and use innovative tools for predicting the trends or behavior.
6. Constantly seek feedback from the Business Development team basis the trends on the progress and review steps taken to be in-line with budgets.
7. Conduct portfolio analytics and provide engagement / x-sell strategies for huge upside on values or product holding. Create or re-define all enablers for more Branch channel acceptance and use advance analytical inputs to improvise.
8. Conduct risk analytics of CA portfolio and identify / highlight gaps and ensure that the necessary actions are taken immediately.
9. Periodically review the CA portfolio and ensure that across the customer life-cycle, there are clear data led initiatives and action plan.
10. Review business trackers and add / modify them according to the key business objectives. Use of automation tools to reduce manual interventions is expected.
11. Create performance dashboards and implement best practices to make the review / feedback simple.
12. Liaise with branch banking team for any revision in the budgets allocated.
13. Liaison with internal teams like BIU / CIU / Fincon / Audit for any support / reporting.
Salary: INR 7,00,000 - 10,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Analytics & Business Intelligence
Role Category:Analytics & BI
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Quotient ConsultancyTM, an ISO 9001-2015 Certified Manpower Recruitment :India & International markets , Registered H. O. : Mumbai ,India.
Established in 2005 ,Quotient ConsultancyTM has a decade plus of impeccable manpower sourcing experience across sector.
@ Quotient we are a Team of seasoned Human Resource Professionals specializing in the Executive Search Function.
Contact Company:Quotient Consultancy