Please share resume asap.
Contact Person : Divyaa 022 40697706 , email@example.com
Fixed CTC 6 lakhs to 10 lakhs
To lead the process of Quality Audit and workout areas of improvements and operational enhancements and Excellence. Specific Role Responsibilities:
1. Should make sure Adherence of Service Delivery is maintained by the team and all Customer Interactions are catered within the TAT.
2. Conduct On-the-Job training to ensure appropriate knowledge transfer and high customer service skills in alignment with call center trusted partner philosophy. Assess training needs of agents & Design, develop and conduct trainings as per the requirement. Facilitate training programs for new and existing agents using a variety of instructional techniques and formats, such as role play, simulations, etc.
3. Report on delivery and curriculum effectiveness. Screens incoming & outgoing calls/ emails to ensure quality, customer service & adherence to process. Provides feedback to assist in creation of Quality standards & performance improvement goals.
4. Communicates both ways to management as well as to operations & Quality with valuable feedback on timely basis in case of any deviations noticed.
5. Take initiative in operations as well & adds value by giving quality inputs for process improvement on regular intervals. Participate in QMS management review meetings.
6. Internal and External Audit management and compliances Please mention team reporting, if any.
Salary: INR 6,00,000 - 9,00,000 PA.
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:CSR & Sustainability
Role Category:CSR & Sustainability
Desired Candidate Profile
Leading Broking House
View Contact Details+
Contact Company:Quotient Consultancy
Send a Query