Roles and ResponsibilitiesBusiness Analyst with a Leading Edtech Startup-Mumbai,Bangalore,Delhi
Ability to do exploratory analysis: Fetch data from systems and analyze trends.
Developing customer segmentation models to improve the efficiency of marketing and product
Establishing mechanisms for cross functional teams to consume customer insights to improve
engagement along the customer life cycle.
Gather requirements for dashboards from business, marketing and operations stakeholders.
Preparing internal reports for executive leadership and supporting their decision making.
Analyse data, derive insights and embed it into Business actions.
Work with cross functional teams.
• Data Analytics Visionary.
• Strong in SQL & Excel and good to have experience in Tableau.
• Experience in the field of Data Analysis, Data Visualization.
• Strong in analysing the Data and creating dashboards.
• Strong in communication, presentation and business intelligence.
• Multi-Dimensional, "Growth Hacker" Skill Set with strong sense of ownership for work.
• Aggressive “Take no prisoners” approach.
- Candidate has to be from an IIT/BITS/NIT with experience in product based company/startup company (B2C) or 2 to 5 years experience in product based startup company(B2C)
- Experience in MySQL, Excel , Tableau is a must
- Over 2- 3 years of experience as a Analyst
- Notice period- 1 month
Salary: 20,00,000 P.A.
Industry:E-Learning / EdTech
Functional Area:Analytics & Business Intelligence
Role Category:Analytics & BI
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization