Digital Mktg Head - ( Master in Science & Mktg ) Healthcare ( Mumbai)
Kindly Share resume asap. Contact Person : Divya email@example.com,
Max CTC -30 to 35 lkhs
Masters degree in Science and marketing field
- Head Digital Marketing is responsible for all online marketing initiatives for a Dietary supplement / OTC and Herbal Nutraceutical products.
- Head Digital Marketing person oversee campaigns from their initial ideation to their completion and implementation. It is the job of the Digital Marketing Manager to hire staff, monitor marketing budgets, and Investments.
- Monitoring and evaluating online media campaigns for effectiveness is important. Staying current with new online marketing venues and using those as part of overall marketing strategy are critical parts of the Head Digital Marketing persons job.
- Head Digital Marketing person must have at least 7 years of experience in digital marketing or a related field. Social media marketing experience is critical.
- Experience with website building and optimization is a plus.
- Candidates should have experience in team building, leadership and project management.
- Company Brand Building.
- Develops digital marketing strategy by studying economic indicators, tracking changes in supply and demand, identifying customers and their current and future needs, and monitoring the competition.
- Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Designs, builds, and maintains our social media presence.
- Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed.
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identifies trends and insights, and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
- Completes digital marketing department operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
- Maintains digital marketing staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains digital marketing staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; and planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Develops digital marketing staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
Job Specific Requirements
Competencies (Knowledge, skills and attributes)
Pharmaceutical/Herbal/Nutraceuticals marketing and selling
Communication Skills/Interpersonal Skills.
Technical / Professional Expertise
- Masters degree in Science and marketing field.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly in Wellness / OTC/ Herbal Nutraceutical Industry
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Amazon Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, SEMRush, etc.)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines.
Leadership Competency Requirements
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
- Creating and maintaining client relationships.
- Coaching and subordinate involvement.
- Managing processes.
- Self-motivated yet customer-focused.
- Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis.
- Able to develop budgets.
- Familiar with financial planning and strategy.
Roles and Responsibilities
Desired Candidate Profile
Perks and Benefits
Salary: 20,00,000 - 35,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Medical Services / Hospital
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) in Any Specialization
Digital Mktg Head - Healthcare Domain
Contact Company:Quotient Consultancy