Leading E Learning firm is looking for Director Curriculum - Pre K12 Coding for Mumbai location.
Interested candidates pl do share your updated resume with Deepaa on email@example.com
Max CTC: upto 25 Lacs
Job Description: Curriculum Director
The Curriculum Director will play a pivotal role in developing the worlds first global,
comprehensive pre K-12 Coding online live learning curriculum. Someone who is very
comfortable with the status quo, restless, creative, wants to change the way children learn
Our vision is to redefine the way Coding is learnt and to help children become confident.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Drive the Curriculum Grade Vision and Course Plan to inculcate love for Coding among
- Design well structured, detailed lesson plans for each class. Where each class should
provide a ‘Wow’ experience to every student.
- Define clear Outcomes and Assessment methodologies for the class.
- Coach Curriculum Managers to train teachers for delivering exceptional
learning experience to students.
- Display High ownership and performance of the Curriculum.
- Ensure exceptional Net Promoter Score for the classes among Students and Parents
and ascertain that the defined Learning Outcomes are met/exceeded.
- Identify areas for curriculum or instructional change, working closely with the
Teacher and Student Community is also an important part of the job.
- Create new benchmarks and be a trendsetter in education and technology while
constantly improving and enhancing the existing curriculum and lessons plan.
- Drive team Performance by effectively working with a team of curriculum experts
and teachers on a mass global scale.
- Responsible for developing curriculum upto K-12.
- Curriculum to be developed subject to different pods,based on comprehensive
approach and personality development for higher grades.
Qualifications & Experience
- Excellent academic background. Post graduate with specialization in Computer
C++, C# and PHP
- App Development: Android Studio, MIT App Inventor, Thunkable
- Database: Microsoft SQL Server 2000, MS Access, Oracle and mySQL
- At least 5 years of experience in developing Coding curriculum and/ or instruction
design for/up to K-12.
- Must have prior experience in developing Curriculum/Lesson Plan
- Should have an in-depth understanding of activity-based teaching-learning methods with
a strong knowledge of pedagogies to teach 21st Century Skills
- Knowledge of latest apps, tools, platforms etc. and experience of using them in
instruction design is an added advantage.
Skill Set & Competencies:
- Must have leadership skills : Takes keen interest in Mentoring and developing People
- Go-Getter, Multi-Dimensional, "Growth Hacker" Skill Set with a strong sense of
ownership for work.
- Innovative Mindset: Creative, takes informed risks and constantly refined based
- Always-on learner: constantly curious, embracing and picking up new skills really fast
- A team player: Can communicate and collaborate effectively with others, and buck up
to face any challenges. "All for one and one for all!"
- Aggressive: “Take no prisoners” approach. The company leadership is extremely driven
and aggressive, and the curriculum director should have the same all-consuming
Salary: 20,00,000 - 25,00,000 P.A.
Industry:E-Learning / EdTech
Functional Area:Top Management
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
Leading Ed tech into IT coding
Contact Company:Quotient Consultancy