This position is responsible for inspect the works, test the sample materials. This position ensures that there should not be any defects and any deviations from the specifications. The incumbent will discard anything that does not meet with the company standards, including products, materials and equipments used by the company in processing. A keen attention to detail is central to the job in order to detect defects that could be easily missed by the consumer but still present a safety risk, and the ability to communicate clearly and effectively when reporting issues and defects is necessary. Responsible to drive the Quality initiatives with team members and train as well
- Inspect, test, and sample materials or assembled parts or products for defects and deviations from specifications.
- Observe and monitor production operations and equipments, products to ensure conformance to specifications and make or order necessary process or assembly adjustments.
- Discuss inspection results with those responsible for products and recommend necessary corrective actions.
- Discard or reject products, materials, and equipment not meeting specifications.
- The employees should be having problem solving skills
- Should have Knowledge of QRQC (Quick Response & Quality Control)
- The employee should have a fast-tracking response board
- Understand the PPS (Practical Problem Solving) and resolve the issues at the earliest
- Communicating with clients and customers about their experiences with a product or service
- Listening to customer or client complaints or concerns and working to resolve their issues
- finding ways to measure customer satisfaction and improve services
- keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers
- analysing statistics or other data to determine the level of customer service the organization is providing
- developing feedback or complaints procedures for customers to use
- meeting with other managers to discuss possible improvements to customer service
- learning about your organisation's products or services and keeping up to date with changes
- To take initiative steps to address any issue that is affecting the daily operational work that needs prompt actions.
- To take lead in preparing, compiling and coordinating reports/working papers for presentation to the Management
- To ensure complaint handling are in accordance to the existing guidelines
- To undertake and complete assignments as determined by the direct report of department head keeping ahead of developments in customer service by reading relevant journals, going to meetings and attending courses.
- Manager to get trained on the CQM part and get updated on the recent topics and versions of the same.
- All communication pertaining to CQM should go through the Quality Manager and if there is any communication or change it has to be reported to CQM SPOC Sr. Manager Quality.
- Quality manager assist employees in implementing the CQM and he/she must ensure that they as a facilitator at the workplace.
- Vendor Qualification, Checking will be part of responsibility and developing the vendor to qualify our products as well.
Take Initiatives and innovate ideas to enhance products by continuous process improvement. Roles and Responsibilities
Desired Candidate Profile
Perks and Benefits
Role:Quality Manager / Supervisor
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Quality Assurance
Role Category:Business Process Quality
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
One of the leading client of Quotient consultancy .
Contact Company:Quotient Consultancy