Sr Business Analyst: PMP+ Financial modelling: Leading Global advisory for Mumbai
Work Location : Vikhroli, Mumbai
We are looking for ppl who can join immediately or on notice period or max 30days of notice.
Exp: Min 4 yrs
CTC upto 25 lacs
Interested candidate pl do share your updated resume with Deepa on email@example.com
Job Title Senior Business Analyst
Relevant Experience • A minimum of 4 years experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Experience of working with top performing project teams
- Technology or Finance function transformation, Finance or Consulting experience (desirable)
- Experience in an Agile development environment (desirable)
- Prior experience in financial services sector is desirable
Business Unit Group Technology
Department Program Management & Business Analysis
Reporting to Direct to Global Technology Director, Program Management, Matrix to Technology and Cost Optimization and & Exit Readiness Program Manager
Direct Reports No
Purpose of Role
To support the Technology Leadership Team and Program Manager in designing and delivering the Technology Cost Optimization and Exit Readiness program. This program is intended to persist; where the program effort is reduced this role will switch to a general BA role as agreed at the time.
Interact with the business stakeholders & subject matter experts in order to understand the problems and ensure the deliverable are aligned with the business needs.
• Identify and communicate key insights from program artefacts such as financial models and our application inventory to stakeholders, facilitators, and partners so they can make the right decisions
- Simplify the requirements, complications and solution so they can be easily understood across the whole team
- Develop change mobilization deliverables like Business Cases to mobilise change efforts within the program
- Perform appropriate Change Management activities such as Stakeholder analysis in order to help reach the right decisions and deliver the required changes
- Understand and negotiate needs and expectations of multiple stakeholders
- Analyse and document Business Requirements, User Cases / User Stories
- Collaborate closely with colleagues such as the Application development and service delivery teams to implement the requirements, provide necessary guidance to testers during QA process
- Manage User Acceptance Testing
Technical Skills • • The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Excellent documentation and analysis skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations to senior business and Technology leaders
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Visio and Power Point. Clarizen and Jira experience is desirable
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
Salary: 20,00,000 - 25,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Analytics / KPO / Research
Functional Area:Analytics & Business Intelligence
Role Category:Analytics & BI
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Global Financial Advisory firm
Contact Company:Quotient Consultancy